- April 3, 2017
- Posted by: chioma
- Category: Healthy Living
Yes ! Fake eggs , they are real eggs and they are fake eggs, fake eggs are commonly found in china, they are man made eggs , mechanically made eggs with exact feature as the recall eggs. Here are smart ways to identify fake eggs.
- Breaks quickly
- Has double embryo
- Spills yoke when broken
- Fry’s abnormally
- Not completely oval in shape
- When boiled the yoke mixes with the membrane
Fake eggs are edible and are almost alike the real egg in taste, but fake eggs are not made for human consumption.
Here are the 5 health dangers of eating fake eggs.
1) Fake eggs contains parafin: they are completely edible, but its not made for human consumption, It is used for coating fruits, vegetables, candies and chocolates, also non organic parafins are used to as shining agaent in Vaseline to prevent skin drought. It gives shiny appearance and prevents the lost of moisture.
2) it contains Sodium benzoate: It forms carcinogenic benzene when used in combination with potassium benzoate and ascorbic acid. Combination with certain food coloring is known to cause hyperactivity
3) contains Food coloring: petroleum based dyes can cause children hyperactivity. Also known as alum. Used as medicine but excess intake may cause irritation of mucous membrane of gastrointestinal tract, nausea and vomiting.
4) contains Baifan: Also known as alum. Used as medicine but excess intake may cause irritation of mucous membrane of gastrointestinal tract, nausea and vomiting.